Agenda points for the open meeting. This is just a list of things people may want to talk about – feel free to add anything else by leaving a comment…
- how we organise the space (bookings, consensus?? more meetings…)
- do we really want to say that we’re officially not bothered about Tesco?
- how we relate to the community
- Do we have longer-term plans?
- Do we want to talk to the council or look into longer-term funding for such a space?
- Talk to existing people using the space and get interviews (film, written) about why they use it, what they want from a community centre
- get a petition going?